Our clients are business owners, property managers, homeowners, and investors who are critical to the economic vitality of their communities. We fight to make sure that they are not over assessed. When we protect our clients from over-taxation, nothing less than the economic growth of their local economies is at stake.
State and local regulations are continually evolving. It is therefore urgently important to continually review and analyze changes in the law. With 27 years of experience in research and litigation across several practice areas, I make sure that our firm’s research protocol and understanding of the law is cutting edge. Passionate dedication to legal scholarship is critical to protecting our clients as we guide them through the uncertainty caused by regulatory changes.
- Cook County Bar Association (Board Member)
- John Marshall Law School (Adjunct Professor)
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Business Leadership Council
- Illinois Supreme Court Committee on Character and Fitness
- American Constitution Society
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Illinois Industrial Roundtable
- 100 Black Men of Chicago
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Service
- Chicago Constitutional Rights Foundation/Lawyers in the Classroom
Admission to Practice
- State of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Eastern District of Wisconsin
- District of Nebraska
- Trial Bar of the Northern District of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- University of Chicago
- University of Minnesota, J.D.